Biocare Ginkgo plus Blackcurrant, 60 vegetable capsules
A potent botanical combination of highly concentrated ginkgo biloba to support cognitive function with blackcurrant flavonoids.
- Ginkgo biloba is the world's oldest living species of tree and the leaves of the tree are used in modern herbal medicine. Medicinal use of ginkgo can be traced back almost 5,000 years in Chinese herbal medicine
- Ginkgo helps the maintenance of good cognitive function
- Ginkgo extract contains ginkgo flavone glycosides and terpene lactones. Ginkgo flavone glycosides typically make up 24% of the extract and terpene lactones make up approximately 6%
- Ginkgo plus Blackcurrant contains an extremely concentrated form of ginkgo (300mg at 50:1 extract) equivalent to 15000mg of concentrated ginkgo powder
- Blackcurrant is naturally rich in vitamin C and anthocyanidins
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- 30 days' supply at 2 capsules per day
One capsule taken twice daily with food, or as professionally directed.
Ginkgo Extract 50:1 300mg
Blackcurrant Extract 4:1 200mg
Full list of ingredients:
Ginkgo Biloba Extract (Ginkgo biloba Leaf), Blackcurrant Extract (Ribes nigrum Leaf), Capsule Shell (HPMC), Bulking Agent (Microcrystalline Cellulose), Anti-Caking Agents (Ascorbyl Palmitate & Silicon Dioxide), Maltodextrin.