Calcium-500mg-vitamin-d3-200iu - 180 Tablets
What is Calcium?
Calcium is a mineral that is a major component of bones and teeth, where up to 99% of the total amount in your body can be found. The remaining 1% circulates in the blood supporting muscle function and nerve transmission.
Although calcium is universally appreciated for its importance to the bones, teeth and muscles, calcium also contributes to normal energy yielding metabolism, the function of the digestive enzymes and blood clotting. Simply Supplements Calcium & Vitamin D3 is designed to help support your body by ensuring a regular intake.
Added Vitamin D3 for greater bioavailability
The presence of vitamin D is required for the body to effectively absorb calcium. Although the body produces vitamin D when exposed to natural sunlight, it can be difficult to meet requirements, particularly in autumn and winter.
Synergy and quality assurance
The resident team of expert nutritionists at Simply Supplements have exclusively formulated this supplement to provide proven support to your bones and teeth. The added high-quality vitamin D3 helps to amplify the potential health benefits of the calcium, creating a synergistic support system.
In order to further promote the many potential health benefits this Calcium 500mg & Vitamin D3 200iu supplement may be able to provide, Simply Supplements use an advanced manufacturing process to refine all ingredients for maximum purity and potency.
All Simply Supplements products are manufactured in the UK by our supplier to meet the high standards and regulations outlined by the Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP).
Nutritional Information Per tablet % NRV Calcium 500mg 62.5 Vitamin D3 5µg 100 NRV = Nutrient Reference Value (previously referred to as RDA) µg = Microgramme, mg = Milligram, IU = International Units
Other Ingredients: Bulking Agents (Microcrystalline Cellulose, Dicalcium Phosphate), Anti-Caking Agent (Magnesium Stearate).
Take two tablets daily as a food supplement or as directed by a healthcare professional. Store in a cool dry place and out of reach from children. Do not use if the seal is broken.
Tablet Size: Length 19.5mm, Width 8.2mm.
If you are taking any prescription medication, you have a medical condition or you have specific concerns about the suitability of any of our products in relation to these, you should always consult your GP or Pharmacist prior to taking supplements. Pregnant or lactating women should consult a GP before taking supplements. Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage. Keep out of reach of children. Supplements should not be taken as a substitute for a varied diet. Always read the label before use.