Focus Supplements Organic Ashwagandha KSM-66 (300mg) Capsules
What Is Ashwagandha KSM-66? � Ashwagandha is an Ayurvedic herb made popular by its use for reducing stress, boosting energy levels, and supporting the immune system. It's a modest plant in its appearance, closely related to the tomato plant. The roots contain withanolides, which are considered to be the active constituents with potent adaptogenic and immune enhancing benefits. � KSM-66 is a standardised ashwagandha extract patented by Ixoreal Biomed. Using the root of the ashwagandha plant, and cutting-edge extraction procedures, a high-potency extract is produced. � What's The Difference Between The usual Ashwagandha & Ashwagandha KSM-66? � Most ashwagandha root contains about 2.5% withanolides by weight, however, this tends to vary quite a bit with some samples containing as much as 4%, and others having closer to 1%. The KSM-66 extract has double the average amount, for a total of 5% withanolides by weight. On top of this, KSM-66 is standardised which means that it every capsule ever produced will always have this same amount. This makes KSM-66 more potent, AND more reliable than the average ashwagandha extract. � What Are The Benefits Of Ashwagandha KSM-66? � Boosts energy levels. Supports a healthy immune system. Promotes rest and relaxation. Buffers the negative effects of stress. Increases stress adaptation. Reduces inflammation. Supports cognitive endurance, and reduces mental fatigue. � How Much Should I Take? � We recommend around 600 mg KSM-66 Ashwagandha per day (2 capsules). This dose would provide roughly 30 mg of withanolides. � If trying ashwagandha KSM-66 for the first time, it's recommended to start at the smallest dose and work your way up slowly over the course of a few days. This is a useful method of testing new supplements safely to avoid the rare possibility of adverse reactions.