Manker E03H CW (XPG3)
|You save:||£8.05 (14%)|
Manker E03H Features:
1. Incredibly Compact and Lightweight but Powerful and long runtime AA Headlamp - Weighing only 2.82oz (without battery), but adopts high performance CREE XP-L LED or high CRI Nichia 219C LED, Maximum 350 Lumens oupput, Maximum 175 hours runtime, only need to be powered by 1x AA battery.
2. Multi-purpose Angle Flashlight with Adjustable Elastic Headband & Sufficiently Powerful Magnetic Tail Cap & Reversible Clip - offers us an almost infinite possibilities of use: it is comfortable , wear on the head, in the hand, on a table, hooked in trouser pocket, shirt, a cinch Of a backpack, side of the car, refrigerator, any small field house, tent...
3. Design & Patent - Most efficiency constant current circuit, unique heat dissipation copper structure and patent-protected White/Red/Green lantern filters also make Manker E03H significantly different with other headlight.
4. Multi-Modes - Moonlight, Low, Middle, High, Turbo, Strobe, SOS, Beacon.
5. Lock out & Program moonlight - Lock out can prevent the light accidental turn on. Engineering Mode is able to program the lowest "Moonlight" from many possible, you can select comfortable moonlight for yourself.
Emitter: CREE XP-L LED / Nichia 219C LED (CRI >90)
Maximum 350lumens output(CREE XP-L LED Version)
Maximum 240lumens output(Nichia 219C LED Version)
Maximum beam intensity: 840cd
Maximum beam distance: 58meters
Working voltage: 0.6 -1.8v
Waterproof: IPX-8, 2 meters under wanter
Impact resistance: 2 meters
Driver: Most efficiency constant current circuit
Material: Aircraft-grade aluminum body
Surface teatment: Premium type III hard anodized anti-abrasive finish
Lens: Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
Dimensions: 78mm length x 20mm head diamter
Weight: 80g (headband included)
Accessories: O-ring *1, Lanyard *1, User manual *1, Pocket clip *1, Filter (white, red, green)
Brightness Levels & runtime:
Moonlight: 0.1lumen 175hrs,
Low: 12lumen 30hrs,
Mid: 50lumen 7.5hrs,
High: 140lumen 3hrs,
Turbo: 350-140lumen 3min-2.8hrs,