SAN Supplements RAW FUSION NATURAL, Nut Fudge 15 serving

£20.95
+ £10.99 Shipping

SAN Supplements RAW FUSION NATURAL, Nut Fudge 15 serving

By SAN Supplements

Price: £20.95
£20.95 + £10.99 Shipping

In stock

Dispatched within 7 days

Description

Hypo Allergenic. Raw Plant Based Protein Fusion. 100% Bio-fermented plant protein matrix. Gluten free. Non-dairy. Non-GMO. Non-animal. Hypo allergenic. Mimics the amino aid profile of milk protein. Incredible taste. Easy digestion. Raw Fusion is the world's first unmatched proprietary raw plant fusion matrix that sets a new industry standard for performance and taste. Raw Fusion contains a creamy, positively charged protein matrix that not only tastes incredibly awesome, but it's good for you. Raw Fusion is the brainchild of over 1 year of intense research & experimentation in the field of protein cold-extrusion technologies. With Raw Fusion you are getting 21 grams of an allergen, GMO & animal free custom bio-fermented plant protein fusion that is loaded with Pea Protein Isolate, brown rice sprouted & artichoke protein concentrate swirled in a delicious vanilla bean matrix. Raw Fusion amino acid profile mimics that of whey/milk thus is rich in Glutamine and contains over 4.580 mg of BCAAs (Leucine, Isoleucine, Valine) per serving. Our patent pending formulation is free of solvents, radiation, artificial colors, sweeteners or anything created synthetically. Further, each ingredient is extracted from raw ingredients that are GMO, herbicide and pesticide FREE. Raw Fusion is a next generation vegan, Raw Plant based protein that is not only easily digestible, but also ultra-healthy and ideal for those who like to be healthy and fit without compromising taste. No matter if you are looking to manage weight, increase vitality, trying to curb appetite or simply want to add quality macro-nutrients to your diet, here are just a few reasons why Raw Fusion is for you. Ingredients:Nutrition Facts Serving Size 1 Scoop Servings Per Container 15 Amount Per Serving Serving % DV Calories 116 - Calories from Fat 9 - Total Fat 1 g 1% Saturated Fat 0 g 0% Trans Fat 0 g - Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 288 mg 12% Potassium 25 mg 1% Total Carbohydrate 5 g 2% Dietary Fiber 1 g 3% Sugars 1 g - Protein 21 g 42% Iron 2 mg 11% Phosphorus 137 mg 14% *percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Ingredients: Protein blend (pea protein isolate, rice protein isolate, artichoke protein powder), fructose, cocoa powder, natural and artificial flavors, guar gum, stevia, glycine. No yeast, wheat, sugar, salt, soy, dairy, fish or preservatives added. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Nutrition Facts are a simulation of the product's "Nutrition Label". For the actual Nutrition Label please refer to the product packaging. <

Delivery & Returns

Specification

Brand SAN Supplements
Category Vitamins & Supplements
Fruugo ID 51877631-104506599
EAN 672898530527
Retailer VRN 20-1691540