SAN Supplements Raw Fusion, Naturally Unflavored 15 Servings

£39.95
+ £31.49 Shipping

SAN Supplements Raw Fusion, Naturally Unflavored 15 Servings

By SAN Supplements

Price: £39.95
£39.95 + £31.49 Shipping

In stock

Dispatched within 7 days

Description

Rawfusion Raw Plant Protein Fusion Positive Highlights: Protein Matrix Derived Only From Plant Sources. Rich in Naturally Occurring BCAAs and Glutamic Acid to Support Muscle Growth and Strength. Lactose Free For Gentleness On The Digestive System. Low Glycemic Formula. Cholesterol Free. 100% Natural and GMO-Free. Easy Mixing Formula. Ingredients:Nutriotion Facts Serving Size: 1 ScoopAmount Per Serving%DV*Calories 116 -Calories from Fat9 -Total Fat0.7 g 1%Saturated Fat0 g0%Trans Fat0 g-Cholesterol0 mg0%Sodium188 mg8%Potassium25 mg1%Total Carbohydrate5 g2%Dietary Fiber0.7 g3%Sugars1 g-Protein 21 g42%Iron 2 mg11%Phosphorus 137 mg14%Ingredients:Protein Blend (Pea Protein Isolate, Rice Protein Isolate, Artichoke Protein Powder), Natural Flavors, Xylitol, Guar Gum, Steviol Glycosides, Glycine.

All content on the website relating to products including (or are a similar nature to) medicines, vitamins and supplements are not intended to be used for the diagnosis, treatment, cure, or prevention of any health condition or disease. The information provided on this page does not constitute advice and should not be taken over the advice of medical practitioners, pharmacists, or any other licensed healthcare professionals. You should contact your healthcare provider in relation to this product if you believe you have a medical issue. Please ensure that you always read the label and follow any instructions that come with the product before you use or consume. Please do not rely on the information stated on our website.

Delivery & Returns

Specification

Brand SAN Supplements
Category Vitamins & Supplements
Fruugo ID 52791713-106518367
EAN 672898610403
Retailer VRN 20-1691540